” 100% Natural | Hypoallergenic | Bestseller
Experience 23 miracles of the sunflower gold.
A breakthrough bestseller and cult classic since its unveiling, Sunflower Beauty Oil’s premium formulation is lush with moisturizing and nourishing vitamins A, D & E, earning its place as a well-known and well-loved top-to-toe beauty solution.
How does Sunflower Beauty Oil show its miracle magic? Let us count the ways …
1. Helps lighten dark undereye circles
2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks
3. Undereye moisturizer
4. Helps prevent & lighten the appearance of stretch marks
5. Helps soften and lighten underarms
6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows
7. Removes stubborn makeup
8. Overall body moisturizer
9. Helps lighten fine lines around the eyes
10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin
11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful
12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes
13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites
14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes
15. Helps lighten dark lips
16. Adds shine to dull hair
17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp
18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn
19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving
20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes
21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections
22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars
Now you can carry with you your entire beauty routine in one kikay kit-friendly bottle.”
Ingredients: Just the purest, premium-grade Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil.
Bought it from: HHN Pasig Official Dealer – Human Heart Nature Products
Price: 149.75PHP/ 50ml | 274.75PHP / 100ml
Packaging: Clear plastic pump bottle. Product description, ingredients, expiration date were written.
It’s been two months already since I started using this oil. This was the first ever beauty oil I use in my life. At first I was hesitant to try this because I already have oily face tapos lalagyan ko pa ng oil, the heck. Ganern, but when I’ve read tons of reviews about this and how this oil became part of their HG skincare, why not try it out? So I bought the smallest size and immediately tested it out. Nothing fancy, it was like applying baby oil on my skin.
On HHN website, it’s said that there are 23 ways to use this. I’ll give my opinion on each mentioned above so you’ll know which one worked on me and which one didn’t. Ok so let’s start:
1. Helps lighten dark undereye circles – This was the first thing that I tried. I have panda eyes because of those sleepless nights playing on my fave online game lol! Any way, applying sunflower oil on my eye area really helped. Yes, it really worked. But you really need to be patient, you need to use it regularly twice a day.
2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks – It some how lightened my dark spots like on my knees and on my ankles. Pimple marks? I can’t tell since I am using a whitening cream together with this.
3. Undereye moisturizer – Yes, It moisturized my undereye. Before it looks dull and dry, but now I can say that it really improved.
4. Helps prevent & lighten the appearance of stretch marks – Haven’t try this one yet, I was busy focusing on my dark areas lol. Will update you with this soon.
5. Helps soften and lighten underarms – Yep, after applying it religously in a month. My UA felt softer and it’s lighter than before. I just notice that my UA hair grows back faster since I started applying this, so it made me wax and wax my UA. Usually, I just remove my UA hair twice a month but because of this oil I have to remove it like 4x/ month.
6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows – Yes.
7. Removes stubborn makeup – I love using this oil as my makeup remover. It really does the job! Making my skin clean and moisturize at the same time. What I do is I pump enough oil on palm, rub it off then apply and gently massage it on my face. After that, I use any alcohol-free wet wipes to wipe it off. Then wash my face with a mild soap and rinse it thoroughly. My face feels softer, smoother. And no traces of makeup left.
8. Overall body moisturizer – I tried this for a week and it really kept my moisturized all day. Plus , it made my skin glowing.
9. Helps lighten fine lines around the eyes – I dont think so, I still have lines on my eye area.
10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin – Yes.
11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful – it did make my skin glowing after 2 weeks. It looks healthier than before. Youthful? I really can’t say.
12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes – As it kept my eye area moisturized it also helped relaxing my eyes.
13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites – I haven’t try this, honestly ngayon ko lang nalaman that this can help to relieve itch and redness pala. Will try this and update you soon.
14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes – Yes! And it also made my lashes thicker and longer!!!
15. Helps lighten dark lips – Hell yea! I am really thankful that I tried to apply this beauty oil on my lips. I ‘ve been doing this for 2weeks now and I must say it really lightened my upper lip. And those dark lines sa lips ko, nabawasan na ! Hooray!
16. Adds shine to dull hair – Yes, it does add shine.
17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp – Idk sorry, I don’t have dry and itchy scalp kasi.
18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn – Haven’t try this one.
19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving – Yes, it did. I’ve tried this before.
20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes – I really can’t say since I haven’t try it.
21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections – Idk, sorry. Di ko pa nasusubukan, but if it does that would be great.
22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face – I don’t have dry patches on mh face since I have oily skin. But I’ve tried this on some part of my body which was really dry and this beauty oil really made it look hydrated.
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars – It lightens scar if used regularly.
So there you go bellas, hope these will help you decide if you’ll gonna try this beauty oil or not. I’m not an expert but you should try this one since it has a lot of uses and it’s a pure natural oil, safe to use. Plus, it is very affordable. Just 4 things I don’t like about this oil: (1) The oil spills if the bottle is not properly placed. (2) It doesn’t quickly absorbed by my skin so you really need to wait 20-30mins to be sure it’s dry na or else (3) it will get into your clothes or even on your bedsheets, blankets and pillows that will leave this distinct scent for days! I think I washed my clothes , bedcovers and pillow cases like 4-5x before the oil vanished. Ugh. Babad pa more ang peg. And last (4) it smells like used cooking oil after a month. HHN said that maybe because it’s summer (I bought this last April) , the heat caused the oil to produced that smell. They adviced me to place it inside the ref to allow it to cool and maintain it freshness. Nevertheless, this is really a must-to-try oil and really does its job lightening and moisturizing, you just have to use it regularly.
👍Pure and natural oil.
👍Lightens with regular use.
👍Moisturizes and smoothens skin.
👍Made my lashes longer and thicker.
👎Packaging needs improvement. The oil spills if the bottle is not properly placed.
👎Need to wait longer before it’s completely absorbed by the skin. You really need to let your skin dry before putting your clothes on, or before heading to bed. You dont want the oil on your clothes believe me, napakahirap alisin nung amoy na yon. waa.
👎It smells like used cooking oil after a month.
👎You really need to be patient cause it may take a month or two to see the results.
Will I Repurchase? Maybe not, I want to try different beauty oils atm.
Rating: 3/5 ⭐